Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ramen Ramen at Plaza Sing

Neva tried dis place before, but one of my frens INSISTD dat I shoon eat here, cos she got furry bad service before .... Sumone complaind abowt dem before on d Makansutra forum, as well... Anyways, we went, we ate, we came out alive... But come to fink of it, d manageress did lewk abit psycho....


Saba Shio... halfway eat, so dis is nowt d actual serving size... Tastes pretti much d same as most Saba Shios at most mid-priced jap eatin places.. I lyk, tho... I lyk to eat saba... NYUM.


Jian's ramen. I fink is calld 'Spicy Ramen'. Or issit 'Hot & Spicy Ramen'? Anyhow... I fink d soop seemd quite gingery... Jian does nowt agree... But I fink we both agreed dat d soop tased abit weird la.... He asso thot dat twas abit too spicy... Mite as well have gone to Beppu Ramen, rite? He shooda orderd wot I orderd, wich he wantd to, at 1st.... wich is.......



............d 'Ramen Ramen Ramen'. Tasty soop, tasty everyfing! Yum... I kindly let him drink d remnants of my soop... LOL.

I wood go dere again, I suppose, but we hvnt tried 'Noodle House Ken' yet tho... Ppl keep raving abowt d place... Prices are pretti affordable at Ramen Ramen...Gotta watch out fer psycho servers/managers tho... WAHAHAHA

No comments: