Wednesday, June 25, 2008

World Gourmet Summit 2008 - Global Kitchen

Met up with a friend to try out the menu at Global Kitchen during the World Gourmet Summit.
Hotel: Pan Pacific Singapore
Restaurant Type: International
Partner Chef(s): Joseph Martin
Masterchef: Eric Dequin & Stéphane Carrade
Enquiries: (65) 6826 8240


It was fairly delicious and I had a pleasant surprise with the pea soup! Yes pea soup! I don't like peas but perhaps I was hungry that day cause I finished the whole bowl!


Next came the foie gras and seared scallops as a starter! They are french chefs, of course they know how to cook a succulent piece of foie gras... The foie gras sauce base was a strawberry red wine sauce. The scallops were not too fascinating.

Next came the mains. I had the lamb while my friend had the fish. The lamb was superbly tender and yet again I forgot to take a photo of it. My friend enjoyed the fish!

Dessert - as mush as I don't eat dessert ... well here's the photos since it was a set meal anyway!


Great with presentation and service was superb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!