Monday, February 19, 2007

A Yummi (Albeit Late) Dinna

Satellite cookd dinna fer us one nite.... We ate at 10pm (or wassit 11pm? 1030?). Anyways, twas yummi. Thai style scallop salad & spaghetti wif sausages (gewd sausages, nowt crappy chicken franks n wot nowt).

Dis is (or ratha, was) d salad. Pretti huh? Twas gone in no time. D sauce was pretti spicy tho... but we greedily added mo & mo sauce. Yummi ma... But anyway, I cannot tek it too spicy one... I wood lyk to, but I cannot... so dere...

I din tek any piks of d spaghetti tho... Is a pity... Eat, eat, eat aready conveniently ferget to tek pikture... Nowt oni did it gif d fiery thai sauce a gewd dousing, but twas yummi as well.... I cannot rememba if I went fer a second helpin anot...


1 comment:

Dracoholic said...

nope suprisingly no one went for 2nds that night! :-) Except for the salad ... everybody had seconds with the dressing!