Monday, March 10, 2008

Chatter Box - Orchard Mandarin

Chatterbox known as Home of the Mandarin Chicken Rice located at the ground floor of the Meritus Mandarin, 333 Orchard Road, 238867.


Out of all honesty, I think the standard keeps on dropping over the years, and it's really nothing to make noise about and to pay $19.00 for chicken rice while you can get it for $3-4 at a hawker centre???? Furthermore, it's not like the service is excellent. I've been there a few times and really, if I'm not entertaining or it's not the middle of the night and I am lazy to think where to eat ... I really wouldn't go back.


Here's what I had with Satellite and Eve the last time we were there! Bak ku teh, nasi goreng, chicken rice and a ceasar salad with chicken rice chicken ... weird combo by the way ...

No comments: