Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bento Box Sets at Hue Restobar!!

Aaaaaaaah...... Wot lewks lyk a lazy, loungey evening.... Wif..... San Pelligrino inna wine glass??!!!
I had 'Blood Orange' & he had 'Lemon'. Comes 'free' wif d bentobox set. Doesn't he lewk lyk a midget?
My set came 1st... I had d 'Authentic Vietmanese Set'. Wow! Wot a spread!

Chicken sald fing... Dere was v lil chicken... all of 3 lil pieces...

Fried calamari rings. Not bad la.... Lyk unbreaded calamari rings lor... haahaa... Mind, all dese items are in sample size... Mebe even smalla dan sample size....

Stuffd Chicken Wing & Deep Fried Prawn Spring Rolls! Jian's Favourite dish is d spring rolls... Is nice n crispy! Tasty asso.... D Chicken wing impressed me cos d bones were taken out & dey restuffd d cavity dat was left behind... Fer presentation, I gif 8 points... Fer taste tho, I gif 2. Bland one.

My Beef Pho!!! Yum Yum YUM!!!!! Next time wen (& if) we go back to eat, I wan to eat JUS d beef pho!! At dis price, tho, mebe nowt so soon....

Black Glutinous Rice Pudding (i fink). Not bad... Lyk pulot hitam liddat. Afta dat heavy meal, I din want anyfing too sweet, & fankfulli, dis wasn't....




No comments: