Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HOOTERS - such a disappointment

WELL WELL WELL WE FINALLY GOT TO HOOTERS ONE DAY, and it is such a DISAPPOINTMENT!

Expensive, no nice things to see or eat ..... haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... at least the champagne was cheap! Other than that ... nothing else to write about.

Wings sub-standard, goto Handle Bar if you like really good Buffalo Wings or even Jerry's, Billy Bombers is nice as well! The so called reallhy spicy Buffalo Wings can't match up ... if I can say it's not spicy, well there you go, it ain't spicy!!!! ................................ ARGH ...................... WELL KNOWN .............. eeekkkk ........................

What else did we eat? Hmm lemme see ... Seafood Sampler Platter ... PATHETIC!

And why is it that they don't have their FAMOUS Steamed CLAMS everytime I ask for them .... I mean come on, their supposed to be famous for all this stuff aren't they? So why don't they have them???

I think the main people at HOOTERS from MIAMI should come down and check out how pathetically bad the food here is ... not to mention, the gals aren't too pretty also ... the best gals, are still down in Miami!!!!!!

I don't have any pics ... I think someone else has them, so will wait for them to post!

3 comments:

SumDumFul said...

hey. we din tek pics lei. twasn't important enuff to warrant de whippin out of fone-cam la. BTW har, de inside of Hooters was TERRIBLY smokey cos of de open kitchen. I dunno how peepul can STAND to loll (much less SIT) abowt inside lor. Come out smellin werse dan a food court wor!!! & yesh, based on de way I lyk to check gurls out... De gurls were a hoot. Pun intended.

Momo said...

if you want good buffalo wings... go to Brewerkz. It's not that far away from Hooters, right? I love buffalo wings :( I can eat it all day, all the time :(

Momo said...

hey dracoholic and the other foodies,
I've got a place to recommend.
165 Tanjong Pagar Road
#02-26 Amara Hotel
Singapore 088539
Tel: +65 6324 8388
URL: http://www.santaro.com.sg/

Yum Factor: 8/10


it's got raving reviews from a foodie.

Anywho, email me xlan@engineering.uiuc.edu if anyone wants an invite to my blog :P
locked it up to keep out people i dislike. bwahahahahha