Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sum Sanwich Joint Jus Next to Sim Lim Square

I fink it's calld 'The Patissiere' or sumfing... but dat can't be.... Cos I werk jus opposite 'The Pattisier' wich is lyk dis fuckin atas pastry shop.... So I know dat de sannie joint has a Patissiere or Patissier werd innit, but de actual name eludes me.... SO.... We went to Sim Lim Square to buy external hard disk drives fer us & we sat down at dis 'Patissier' place to sit down whilst he went thru all de pamphlets to decide wich HDD to buy & have a beer to cool off & a bite to munch on. Deir beer is quite cheep, I fink.... I FIIIINK a pint of Erdinger (bottled one) is $8-$10 (I can't rememba, cos it was a while ago). Dey got both de lite & dark one. Deir draft is Tiger. Dunno how much cos I wasn't lewkin. We had a (nowt furry nice) curry puff each. But I wasn't realli happi wif it (nowt dat I wasn hungry or anyfing, but I wantd to taste sumfing NICE..... So I made him share........


....DIS YUMMI SALMON SANDWICH wif me!!! I fink it's lyk $6.50 or $6.90..... On foccaccia bread. Wif dose Jack & Jill type of tater chips. Dun mind de bites in de sannie. I din fink de sannie'd be dat spectaculer until I bit into it..... Eheh.....



SEE!!! So much salmon lei!!! Alot of vege asso. I happi lyk cat liddat.... Wen I finishd my half, I was eyein his half.. AHAHAHAHA..... Anyways, dey got interesting sannies lyk 'Spinach & Camembert Cheese" fer $12.90 (mebe is $12.80) & 'Tofu & Sun-Dried Tomato' (same price). Dey got many otha sannies asso!!! Nowt cheep fer a hole-in-de-wall kinda plc, wif tables & chairs of de metallic kinda, but hey, de sannies are gewd..... Well, at least, de one we had was.......

27/08/07:

K... It's calld 'Cafe Patisserie', and it's at Burlington Square. Fanks Jian! Heh....

No comments: